We Build Your Perfect Relaxation Zone
Bring Your Backyard to Life with a Deck You’ll Love.
Enjoy low maintenance decks with composite or vinyl decking instead of wood. Everyone loves the natural look of wood but hates all the painting, staining and sealing. Wood decks of all types, including pressure-treated wood, ipe, cedar or redwood, require extensive upkeep. Composite decking is designed with the beauty of wood decking, but not all of the maintenance.
• Extremely Durable: no warps or cracks, no water damage, & splinter-free
• Low Maintenance: no sanding, painting, or staining necessary
• Long-Term Value: low maintenance & long lifespan
• Extended Warranty: 20-27 year warranty
Wood adds a classic, yet beautiful touch to your home and is budget friendly. In fact, wood is the most used decking material in the Metro Atlanta area. The choices are unlimited when it comes to design and staining/coloring options.
Wood comes in a broad offering of grades, sizes, and treatments. Pressure-treated pine, for example, has proven long-term protection against rot, fungal decay, and termite attack. Cedar, on the other hand, is often chosen for its elegance and beauty. It has a natural resistance to decay and insect damage.
No matter which option you decide on, wood will leave your home’s outdoor space with a new warmth.
• Most affordable decking material
• A large variety of wood panels
• Makes a beautiful, aesthetically pleasing deck
• Easily customizable with different colored paints and stains
Your railing has two purposes:
•Provides a crucial safety feature to your deck.
•Adds aesthetic style and beauty to your deck.
The options for railings are vast. Choose from stock options, suggestions from our design team, or you can even come with your own ideas in mind. No matter the railing system, we can assure you it will fit your needs.